Mineral Products Shop
Crushed Bentonite Pond Sealer 3000LB Super Sack
THIS IS A RETAIL PRICE.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN WHOLESALE PRICES, YOU CAN CONTACT US AT 1-800-608-5112 OR REQUEST A QUOTE HERE
WHOLESALE PRICE REQUIERES A MINIMUM ORDER OF ONE FULL TRUCKLOAD.
(Savings are up to 75%)
Bentonite pond sealer comes in a 3000 lb super sack with handles and discharging valve to make it easy to apply using only a farm tractor.
Sodium Bentonite has outstanding performance when is used on dry ponds, mixing it with the soil to create a pond liner, no matter if it’s an old or new pond.
It also works on ponds with water where the leaks are well located or big ponds where draining is not an option.
*Taxes and Shipping not included.
Sodium Bentonite the natural solution for seepage
Ponds that are built are usually located in a less-than-ideal location, in terms of the permeability of the soil. When the soil is too porous, the pond will not hold water properly. You can fix this using sodium bentonite pond sealer to create a seal specifically designed to keep the water inside the basin.
This are some advantages of our Sodium Bentonite Pond Sealer
- Crushed sodium bentonite is easy to apply. The pond owner can apply it using standard construction or farm equipment, bit by bit until it covers the whole area of the pond.
- The results obtained using bentonite pond sealer are long lasting. The pond will require very low time and effort to be properly maintained.
- It is an affordable option in the pond sealer market. The prices are similar to other sealant products like liquid pond sealers.
- When applied properly, it is an extremely effective sealer for ponds and lakes, reducing water seepage to a minimum.
- It is environmentally friendly. A 100% natural material, safe for fish and plants that seals any holes, gaps, cracks or crevices in the bottom of the pond without affecting the PH or the wildlife in the area.
- Our company extracts and mills the bentonite in our ISO-9001 certified processing plant, to guarantee we deliver crushed sodium bentonite that adheres to our standards.
- Every batch is tested and we have immediate availability in our warehouses all year round.
Bentonite Pond Sealer Application methods.
Blanked Method (Pond Liner)
This method is the most effective for bentonite pond sealant application.
It consists of applying a layer of crushed bentonite, mixing it with the pond soil, and finishing it compacting the mixture. The process required cleaning the pond bottom from all the debris and filling the big holes with bentonite hole plug (wet bentonite mixed with soil).
When the pond is too big or the leak is not that big, you can sprinkle the water surface with bentonite. It will sink to the bottom filling the cracks and creating a seal on the area. This method will requiere a different tool to apply according the pond site or condition.
Contact our staff to get more directions about this method or follow the link to our bentonite application methods article.
How many super sacks do I need for my pond?
The required amount is calculated based on the pond dimensions and the type of soil. The following table show you the recommended values
|Type Of Soil||Bentonite required|
|Rock or Gravel||5 lbs per sqft|
|Sand Soil||4 lbs per sqft|
|Silt Soil||3 lbs per sqft|
|Clay Soil||2 lbs per sqft|